Code of Conduct : - Personal behavior –it is expected that board members will:
· Actethically, with honesty and integrity, in the best interests of [theorganization] at all times;
· Takeindividual responsibility to contribute actively to all aspects of the board’srole according to the board member duty statement
· Attendall the board meetings;
· Makedecisions fairly, impartially and promptly, considering all availableinformation, legislation, policies and procedures;
· Treatcolleagues with respect, courtesy, honesty and fairness, and have proper regardfor their interests, rights, safety and welfare;
· Notto harass, bully or discriminate against colleagues, members of the publicand/or employees;
· Contributeto a harmonious, safe and productive board environment/culture throughprofessional workplace relationships; and
· Notmake improper use of their position as board members to gain advantage forthemselves or for any other person.
Communication and Official information:- Itis expected that board members will:
· Channelall communication between board and staff on business matters through theChairperson and the CEO/Manager;
· Notdisclose official information or documents acquired through membership of theboard, other than as required by law or
· Whereagreed by decision of the board;
· Notmake any unauthorized public statements regarding the business of [theorganization];
· Support,adhere to and not contradict the formal decisions of the Board made in itsmeetings;
· Respectthe confidentiality and privacy of all information as it pertains toindividuals.
Conflicts of interest:- It is expected that board members will:
· Discloseany personal or business interests which may give rise to actual or perceivedconflicts of interest;
· Ensurepersonal or financial interests do not conflict with their ability toperform official duties in an impartial manner;
· Notallow personal or financial interests, or the interests of any associatedperson, to conflict with the interests of [the organization];
· Manageand declare any conflict between their personal and public duty; and
· Whereconflicts of interest do arise, ensure they are managed in the public interest.
Use of publicresources :- Itis expected that board members will:
· Actin a financially responsible manner, applying due diligence to the scrutiny offinancial reports, audit reports and other financial material that comes beforethe board; and
· Ensurethe efficient use of publicly-funded resources, including office facilities andequipment, vehicles, cab charge vouchers, corporate credit cards.
Additional commitmentof:- Board members:
· Takingresponsibility for reporting improper conduct or misconduct which has been, ormay be occurring in the workplace, reporting the details to the relevant peopleor agency; and
· Takingresponsibility for contributing in a constructive, courteous and positive wayto enhance good governance and the reputation of the board of Yantra NaturalResources Limited.
- Terms and Condition of Appointment of Independent Director
- Creteria of making payment to non executive Directors
- Code of Conduct for Directors and Senior management
- Performance Evaluation Criteria for Board, Committees of Board and Directors
- Whistle Blower Policy & Vigil Mechanism
- Familiarisation Programme
- WEB ARCHIVAL POLICY
- RELATED PARTY TRANSACTIONS POLICY
- REMUNERATION POLICY
- POLICY ON MATERIAL SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES
- POLICY ON DETERMINATION OF MATERIALITY FOR DISCLOSURES
- POLICY ON PRESERVATION OF DOCUMENTS
- CORPORATE DISCLOSER POLICY